Senior Fund Administrator – NEW in-house Family Office owned Funds – Set up the office – travel, excel!
- Say goodbye to timesheets, billable hours and chargeability … sit on the other side of the fence to analyse and review the output of the Fund Services Businesses which they use and advise the Board!
- Be employee number 1 in Jersey! Find and set up an office.
- Work on behalf of a global Family Office client in managing their Jersey domiciled Funds
- International travel to and from Investment Roadshows, the international head office and more to help hold up the Jersey flag within this business
OFC Partners are pleased to be representing a significant international Family Office as they set up an office in Jersey. This complex and far reaching business holds a number of funds on island which are administered by key players within the Corporate Services industry, as their business accelerates, they are looking for a Senior Administrator to work with the Board and the corporate services provider to add real value through being the conduit between Jersey and the Board.
Your role will include be will not be limited to:
- Responsible for all communication with the relevant business/regulator in line with strategy, plans and regulation.
- Will assist on compliance related projects and help communication with 3rd parties and specifically administrators based in Jersey.
- Will be responsible for back office tasks and communication with service partners (banks, administrators, custodians).
- Will be required to meet with fund administrators and possibly attend board meetings.
- Will be required to meet perspective clients and fund managers around Western Europe as part of the investment due diligence process.
We are looking for an ambitious, bright and capable Fund Administration professional who has a sound understanding of fund management and Jersey regulation. You will be a self starter with a commercial mindset who is looking for a challenge beyond your years! ICSA Diploma is a must.
If you are an accounting professional as outlined above yearning a unique, exciting and vibrant working environment; get in touch! Call now on 07797918884 or 01534858914 or follow the below application process!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.